Carved in Stone [November30/11] Nov 28, 2011 20:44:41 GMT -7
Post by Annabelle on Nov 28, 2011 20:44:41 GMT -7
These are the guide lines for this role playing site. Please follow them, it will make things a lot more easier. If you have any concerns, problems, or suggestions, please personal message a staff member or post in the Speak to Staff/Members board.
The new rules are in Green
The new rules are in Green
- This is a PG 13 site. You have to be at least 13 to join, as per the Proboards terms of service.
- No talk that is sexist, racist, or any kind of discriminatory to anyone. If you do this you will be banished from this site.
- You must show respect to everyone. In order to get respect, you must give it. It is easy!
- Please keep your signatures small and tasteful. We don't want anything that stretches the screen, and things to big might take a while to load for someone who has slow internet.
- There is no power playing or godmoding, if you do not know what that means, please ask someone.
- No fighting out of character, it makes the site look bad. If you must get into an argument with someone, keep it out of site and into the PMs.
- There is no posting minimum or maximum here! But please if someone gives you a good post, don't reply with a crappy one. Put some time into it, make them want to reply to yours.
- Please include stats in your post, or at the bottom of your post. In your signature is fine as well, or if you have logs have a link to your logs from your signature. This is just easier when people are trying to look up stats of your character.
- This site is based off of Avatar: The Last Air Bender. So there are four elements to chose from: Water, Earth, Fire, and Air.
- Your character might not be accepted as a bender. The only 100 percent there is is an Air bender. All horses with at least one air bending parent will be an air bender. The others will be chosen by a roll of a dice. The same goes for foals.
- Pendents and beads and stuff are allowed. Such as Katara's necklace and hair loopy beads. The pass word is aang
- Any horse breed is allowed. Please no Donkeys or Zebras though.
- Please follow the character form.
- Post in the appropriate boards. I have posted who is allowed in which board. Sometimes lower ranking horses aren't allowed in certain places. Such as Ember Island, only Royal and higher ranking fire benders are allowed there unless the Fire Lord/Lady permits it.
- Some places have gender preferences. The Northern Water Tribe only allows males to learn and master water bending. Females who have the gift of water bending must go to the healing huts.
- In Air bending societies there are certain herds that are male and certain herds that are female. It is stated which is which in the land descriptions.
- Challenging for a better rank is done in the land in which they wish to own. You may do a quick fight, with one post each. Each attacker has a maximum of 2 attacks and 0 dodges. The judge is a staff member or someone specially picked for doing judging. Except if you are a fire bender, then you can have an Agni Kai. But Agni Kais are not to be for silly battles. Rules for Agni Kai are stated in that board.
- Breeding only happens once per year, as with birthing. It will be stated when you can breed and then give birth.
- You may steal horses from other herd leaders. Please do so in the 'Kidnapped' board.
- There is one mare per stallion, and one stallion per mare. Like a human family. However, before your character finds a good mate, he/she may have flings with other horses.
Please check back regularly for rule changes. A personal message will be sent to you, however, when a rule has changed.